teamGPS web client enables you to join a team from MAC and PC
1. Locate yourself by clicking on the map or entering your address.
2. Sign in and sign out teamGPS server with specific Team ID and Password.
3. List all team members (except yourself) under the same team with: member name; member platform; distance from you; member’s location accuracy; time of member’s last update. Members being inactive for more than 5 minutes will be grayed out.
4. Mark members on map. The map can be zoomed in and out with satellite image available.
5. Driving direction to let you reach a member by clicking the marker of the member in the Team List or on the map.
6. Team Talk instant messaging function. To IM with a single member or all member, selecting member or all from the dropdown list and click send. This function utilizes the WiFi or cell phone data plan and will not incur SMS charge.
Please don’t use teamGPS while driving for safety.
Please contact the support email if you have questions.