working with Gphone

All iPhone related topics, issues and suggestions.

Moderator: cuimei

working with Gphone

Postby leyzy on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:57 am

well, me and my boss just got teamgps apps installed on my iphone and he did in his Gphone and he did registered as well in order to texting.
both phone works fine with texting each other but somehow i can see him in map but he cannot locate me in his map. so i did read about topic saying i have to set security& location, but there is no setting in iphone
is there any other way to set it in order to locate me in his gphone teamgps map?
leyzy

Re: working with Gphone

Postby cuimei on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:26 pm

There is an item "distance" in the team list, which indicate the distance between you and your boss. If the distance is a big number, he will need to zoom in to be able to see you in the map.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
cuimei

Postby leyzy on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Thanks for quick response!
Well, Basically team list shows how far I am but there is no locate feature in his gphone. When he taps my id, it directs to texting. There is any locate buttons or anything like teamGPS in iPhone does. He tried everything(zoomed in and out etc.) but there is no feature or button for locating the other member.
leyzy

Postby cuimei on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:25 am

We have just added the locate friend feature to GPhone TeamGPS. You can download the latest version from Android market.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks a lot.
cuimei

Previous

Return to TeamGPS for iPhone